October 26, 2013
Members’ only admission:10 – 11 a.m.
Note: No Dogs allowed at this event
Open to public: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Last admission 3:30 p.m.
On Saturday, October 26, the Arboretum will host its twelfth annual ArBOOretum fall celebration! This fantastic family event features a trick-or-treat trail where kids can learn about different native creatures while traveling along one of our nature trails.
- Pumpkin decorating
- Baby animal petting zoo
- Discovery Room
- Hay Rides
- Pony Rides
- Puppet Shows
- Live Owl presentations – 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. & 12:00 p.m.
- Live Snake Presentations – all day
- General public admission which includes all activities, is $15 for ages 3 and up.
- Refreshments will be sold separately.
- FREE FOR MEMBERS
Note: If you recently signed up for a membership and have not received your card, a list will be at check-in.
- Free admission (4 or more, depending on membership level)
- Early AdmissionMembers’ Express Check-In at the event
Children and grown-ups alike are encouraged to wear costumes. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Event parkingEvent Parking will be offsite at two locations: a satellite lot just east of the Arboretum’s entrance on Woodway Drive and a parking garage 1001 West Loop located just south of Buffalo Bayou on Loop 610. Shuttles will be running throughout the day to transport the ArBOOretum attendees! All proceeds for this event support the Arboretum’s wide variety of education and conservation programs.